Please Note: The views expressed by the authors of this blog are personal and independent. They do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the adjoining authors or of the blog as a whole.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Easy Baked Salmon

We eat a lot of fish in the summer, so that's what I think of when I hear "summer recipes". My husband fishes all summer and I cook it up. So... here is one of my favorite Salmon recipes. :)
I apologize in advance to those of you who are perfectionists, I didn't measure anything, I rarely do. Just add this and that until it tastes good. Ha ha. I'm fairly certain you can't mess up this recipe.
You will need:
Dill Weed
Lemon Pepper
Paprika
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Mayonnaise
 Mix it all together to taste
De-bone your Salmon and put it skin side down in a pan covered with foil that's either non stick or been sprayed with cooking spray. Then spread your dressing mix onto the Salmon, as much or as little as you want
Bake at 350 for 25-30 min or until Salmon flakes easily.  Enjoy :)
It's fast easy and delicious, my kind of meal!





3 comments:

  1. Not a big fish eater but that looks great!! :D It seems really simple to make too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like fish. But Brandon loves it! And it's good for you... So maybe ill give this recipe a shot. It looks tasty so I'm trusting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, it tastes less fishy than some other recipes. Let me know what you think! My girls really liked it. They like fish though, so yeah.

      Delete

Lend us some sugar... we are your neighbors!

Join-in the discussion by joining our Conversation Lounge on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TETOConvoLounge/