Please Note: The views expressed by the authors of this blog are personal and independent. They do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the adjoining authors or of the blog as a whole.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fix it Friday: "Mama, Can You Fix This?!?"

Kids break stuff...like it's their career. I don't judge. I break stuff sometimes. It happens. But when you're the mom, you're kind of expected to fix the broken stuff. Sometimes it's easy stuff, like a pencil that needs to be sharpened or a superhero arm that pops back in it's socket nice and easily (some of those suckers just will not cooperate. And while we're on the subject, could someone please explain to me why necklaces for kids are even put on chains? Kid necklaces should be made with bailing twine. Please take notes toy manufacturers, your shortcomings make me want to throw your toys into a bonfire and roast marshmallows over their little toy ashes.). Other things are harder to fix, like when my two year old rips up his waffle and then wants me to "fix it". Sure. No problem, I will just use the power of my will to re-adhere the fibers of your waffle. I'll get right on that. Oh and please continue to scream at me about it because the volume is what charges my waffle-rejuvenating-super-powers.

Here is a list of things I get asked to fix frequently:
 







 
And here is how I "fix" the situation:
                                                                                                                                                               

2 comments:

Lend us some sugar... we are your neighbors!

Join-in the discussion by joining our Conversation Lounge on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TETOConvoLounge/